Sunday, April 26, 2009

Here's the second animation test I took to get the job animating on "Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends" (2006)



Though this animation also called for acting in the scene, I believe it was mainly based to see one's skills in using allot of secondary and follow-through action. With those crazy eyes of Wilt moving at different speeds an' all. The thing about Wilt is that he has somewhat control over his bigger right eye--but zero control over his smaller left one.
I know it seems weird how the scene stops when he's in mid sentence, but that's how the test was. I guess it cuts to another scene at that point.

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger DuckTwacyisDeducting said...

Awesome stylization, good work. I'm impressed.

April 26, 2009 at 8:38 PM  
Blogger Gene McGuckin said...

Duck Twacy is Deducting,

If you mean the style of animation I used, thanks allot.

I didn't design the character though, that was done by Craig McCracken; the creator of the show. So he deserves the comment over me--if that's the case.

Either way, thanks for commenting, I appreciate it.

April 28, 2009 at 9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home