Friday, May 29, 2009

"The Point Where Rage overcomes Depression" (1999)

I drew and inked this back in '99 when 3-D was becoming more prominent than Traditional Animation--at the first company I worked for. I wasn't happy with the change. First sad, then enraged. Now I just accept it as a reality.

On a side-note, you might want to click on this image to get a clearer view. I know I say this at the very top (along with the discription of my blog), but this one has some details that can't really be seen unless you click on it for the larger view.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Vincent Waller said...

Gene nice work. I like it. I just wish I could see it a little bigger.

June 4, 2009 at 9:40 AM  
Blogger Gene McGuckin said...

Hey, thanks allot Vincent. Yeah, the only way to see it somewhat bigger is clicking on it. But even then--it would be nice to see it even bigger.

Anyway, thanks for your comment, I appreciate it.

June 14, 2009 at 6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home